GMC Sierra Owners Manual
Vehicles with outside power foldaway mirrors have controls on the driver door.
1. Press (A) to fold the mirrors out to the driving position.
2. Press (B) to fold the mirrors in to the folded position.
Resetting the Power Foldaway Mirrors
Reset the power foldaway mirrors if:
• The mirrors are accidentally obstructed while folding.
• They are accidentally manually folded/unfolded.
• The mirrors will not stay in the unfolded position.
• The mirrors vibrate at normal driving speeds.
Fold and unfold the mirrors one time using the mirror controls to reset them to their normal position.
A popping noise may be heard during the resetting of the power foldaway mirrors. This sound is normal after a manual folding operation.
Manually fold the mirrors inward to prevent damage when going through an automatic car wash. To fold, pull the mirror toward the vehicle. Push the mirror outward, to return to its original position.
If equipped with an automatic dimming mirror, the driver outside mirror adjusts for the glare of the headlamps behind you. See Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror on page 2‑17.
Turn Signal Indicator
The vehicle may also have a turn signal indicator on the mirror. An arrow on the mirror flashes in the direction of the turn or lane change.