GMC Sierra Owners Manual
Vehicles with outside power mirrors and foldaway mirrors have controls located on the driver door.
1. Press (A) or (B) to select the driver or passenger side mirror.
2. Press the arrows on the control pad to move the mirror up, down, right, or left.
3. Press either (A) or (B) again to deselect the mirror.
See Manual Mirrors on page 2‑14 or Power Mirrors on page 2‑15.
If the vehicle has towing mirrors, they can be adjusted for a clearer view of the objects behind you.
Manually pull out the mirror head to extend it for better visibility when towing a trailer. See Trailer-Tow Mirrors on page 2‑15.
Power Foldaway Mirrors
To fold the mirrors:
1. Press (C) to fold the mirrors out to the driving position.
2. Press (D) to fold the mirrors in to the folded position.
Manual Foldaway Mirrors
Manually fold the mirrors inward to prevent damage when going through an automatic car wash. To fold, pull the mirror toward the vehicle. Push the mirror outward, to return to its original position.
See Folding Mirrors on page 2‑15.
Vehicles with a manual rearview mirror can be adjusted to see clearly behind the vehicle. Hold the mirror in the center to move it up or down and side to side. To reduce headlamp glare during nighttime use, push the tab forward for daytime use and pull it for nighttime use.
Vehicles with the automatic dimming feature will automatically reduce the glare of headlamps from behind the vehicle. The dimming feature comes on and the indicator light illuminates each time the vehicle is started.
See Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror on page 2‑17 for more information.